Sunday, March 24, 2013

OOTD... Church flow

I got this dress last month from Tar'ge (Target) and I've been seriously itching to get into it for any reason ever since, but it's not sexy enough for my night life and way to chic for class, so since I FINALLY made it to church this morning I found it to be the perfect chance to pull it out. It's a cream, black and grey. Everyone and their Mother has been rocking the single strap sandal, I never bothered automatically assuming my feet are way to wide for that, but I stumbled across these at Forever 21 and their surprisingly comfortable. The blazer is like 3 years old from Torrid.  I absolutely love this look!




P.S. Ignore the icky quality, I'm camera shopping so until I find one, you're stuck with my S3 quality. lol


Now.... even tho it's technically Spring, New York has NOT gotten the memo and there's still patches of snow on the sidewalks round here and my toes were NOT having this mess so I ended up changing it up with my Red Jessica Simpson Waleo heels.



*Dress - Target* *Blazer - Torrid* *Shoes: Blue suede w/ Sky blue Straps - Forever 21 & 
Red - Jessica Simpson* *Purse - Michael Kors*

Tell Me Watcha Think!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, welcome to the blogosphere! I came across your Fashion Bomb Daily feature today and had to check out your blog. I appreciated your confidence to flaunt your curves and I really like your fashion choices. Speaking of, this chic animal print dress sent me to Target's site to see if it was still available. I love the print, the length, slight flare and the pockets. Looking forward to see your other looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, my doll, are beautiful! Love your style, from head to toe..and your makeup is fierceness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you on the Fashion Bomb! You're so gorgeous, and I love your style. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete