Sunday, March 24, 2013

Allow me to reintroduce myself...

Heeeeyyyyyy!!!! I'm Dom or D_Vixon via twitter and IG land. I've finally stopped my procrastination and decided to create this blog for a few reasons...

1) I'm oooohh so very far from most of my favorite people (I moved from Oregon to New York last year) and the transition is still... well transitioning, and I'm ready to start sharing my experiences... cuz BOY do I have some experiences! 

2) Over the last few yrs I've really come into my own with embracing my curves and building my confidence and I'd love to have a chance to help motivate and uplift other women of ALL shapes and sizes to do the same... 

and lastly, I'm here for THE FASHION! I love it ALL, from Saks to Salvation Army! I want to not only feature trends, the newest looks and seasoned classics. Individuality IS fashion.




Sooooo with that said, Welcome to Vannah Loves Dior :)

No comments:

Post a Comment